[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: how is DataModelSelection populated

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 12:21:09 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : btw: I would like to know if it's really necessary to pass the hotelSearching bean to the hotelBooking bean. I would prefer passing the selected hotel directly instead of resolving it via hotelSearch.getSelectedHotel(). In my opinion the way it's done now increases coupling of the classes (HotelBooking needs Hotel AND HotelSearching) and that's a bit unaesthetic.

Currently it is necessary, yes. @DataModelSelection fields must be balanced by @DataModel fields in a component.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957061#3957061

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957061