[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - JBoss or Not

techguru2006 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 14:41:40 EDT 2006

After reading several blogs online, I am still not able to decide if I should be using JBoss(instead of tomcat) in following scenerio:

I am working on an online learning application in which about 8,000 users will be taking online test every day. Two key load activity involved are:

1. Generate and load "all" test problems to client browser[about 300K sise data transferred to client for each test taker]

2. Submission of all answers by user at the end of test

Any inputs ?

Thanks
MJ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957104#3957104