[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Timers Documentation and Eclipse incorrect.

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 17:15:58 EDT 2006

Bug:
   When defining a node timer in the Eclipse plugin according to the rules of Chapter 12, it says cvc-complex-type.2.4.b: The content of element 'timer' is not complete. One of action , script is expected.

And it wont allow a deployment of the process.
It does not say this is a requirement in Ch 12, and it does not appear that it is needed, I have neither an action nor a script I need to perform here, simply a timed transition.

I added a dummy script there, and it appears to work ok.

  <task-node name="Pending CSD Key Approval">

					<![CDATA[
					System.out.println("*** TIMER FIRED !!!");
					]]>

   </task-node>

And it doesnt mention the various setting that can be used for timing here either.
It looks like it is mentioned under the calendar but not here, what the duration variables can be.

Regards,
  James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957152#3957152

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957152