[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - How to share type definitions among several jsr181 web servi

jiehuan_li do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 11 18:38:48 EDT 2006

Is there a way to have a different namespace for the schema in the type definition of a jsr-181 wsdl from the namespace of the rest of the wsdl?  This issue came up when I try to copy result of a custom-defined type from one jsr-181 web service to request of another jsr-181 web service in a bpel process.  Even though the custom-defined types of the result and request are the same, but because they belong to different namespaces (I gave each service a different namespace in the @WebService annotation), the copy in bpel fails.

Jiehuan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957174#3957174

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957174