[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JBoss 4.0.2 Connection Pool Bug

johnda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 03:55:23 EDT 2006

It's been a while since we communicated on this topic and the silence on replies confirms that this is a genuine bug with JBoss connection pooling. In the meantime, I wrote persistence management code to take care of the allocation of connections dynamically whilst still using the EJB layer and this solution is working wonderfully. I suppose this matter can now be closed and I thank you for your assistance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957260#3957260

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957260