[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Best way of implementing pagination using JBPM

sgodden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 05:41:31 EDT 2006

Yes I agree.  So for instance we also put the FQCN and id of the object against which the process has been started as process variables, enabling all actions to know what they're working with.

But when taking it further, with lots of app-specific data against tasks which needs to be queried efficiently, we have an entity in the app filled by relevant actions on task-create etc.  This avoids tight coupling between our app and jBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957282#3957282

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957282