[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: help with Maven 2 and SeamTest (part 2)

oranheim do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 05:59:02 EDT 2006

I'm struggeling a lot in order have Embedded EJB3 container running for TestNG cases. Can you provide me with an example of configuration.

What do you place under:

  | /src/main/resources
  |
  | /src/test/resources

Please note that I use JBoss 4.0.4 + Seam 1.0.1. I have ported Seam DVDStore demo to Maven2. Packaging and deployment works all fine, but the test-cases want run correctly. I suspect to have a jndi-problem due to the LocalOnlyContextFactory. I am completly out of ideas.

  | /src/main/resources/META-INF/dvd-ds.xml
  | /src/main/resources/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
  | /src/main/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml
  | /src/main/resources/components.xml
  | /src/main/resources/mport.sql
  | /src/main/resources/seam.properties
  |
  | /src/test/resources/jboss-jms-beans.xml
  | /src/test/resources/seam.properties
  | /src/test/resources/default.persistence.properties
  | /src/test/resources/jndi.properties
  | /src/test/resources/security-beans.xml
  | /src/test/resources/ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml
  | /src/test/resources/log4j.xml
  | /src/test/resources/embedded-jboss-beans.xml
  | /src/test/resources/login-config.xml
  | /src/test/resources/testng.xml

Here is my issue:
http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=86127

Any valuable input is highly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ove

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957291#3957291

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957291