[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: jbossws 1.0.1GA sample not working

palin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 06:05:21 EDT 2006

We succeded in deploying the sample and running the tests after modifying the JAVA_OPT in run.sh in order to set the VM default encoding ( -Dfile.encoding=ISO-8859-1 ). The problem no longer occurs setting ISO-8859-1 or UTF-8. However please note that ISO-8859-15 is a very common setting in Western Europe, so probably it would be better if you take a look about that.
Now the second problem is solved, however we can't get it work on our usual environment, getting the first reported problem. We are investigating about and we would love any suggestions on possibile solutions and/or explanations.
Thank you
Alessio Soldano

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957295#3957295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957295