[jboss-user] [Remoting] - securing servlet invoker?

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 11:15:32 EDT 2006

In the Remoting Users Guide at: http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbossremoting/docs/guide/ch04.html#d0e858

it says:

anonymous wrote : An important point of configuration to note is that the value for the InvokerLocator attribute is the exact url used to access the servlet for the servlet invoker (more on how to define this below), with the exception of the protocol being servlet instead of http

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957379#3957379

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957379