[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Frequent

znbailey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 12:01:40 EDT 2006

"rob.stryker at jboss.com" wrote : For this week's release I've up'd the default timeout to 180000 ms, and I've added what I feel is better information to the event log regarding what's going on. You'll also be able to select an item in the 'event log' section of the view and, if the properties view is visible, get some additional information.

  | Hopefully this will help. At least I'm certain if it happens again I'll get more useful information back.
  |
  | - Stryker

Rob,

Sounds great. Thanks for all the hard work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957407#3957407

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957407