[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Beginning conversations in @Factory methods

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 13:54:02 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : Have you tried @Begin without the join=true?

I have not, but I'd imagine it will do the same thing.  I don't think the problem is that it's joining a long running conversation, but that it's seeing the ended conversation, thinking that it's a temporary conversation and setting it to be long running.  Come to think of it, I might be off here, but from what I remember of looking over the Manager class that seems right.

anonymous wrote : you may need to use a page action to instead kick the rendering over to a page running in the new conversation.

Kind of seems that way.  Anybody else doing things differently?  Not using jPDL?  Anybody starting the conversation when a row is selected, and if so any problems with the consistency of the list data?

-Dave

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957446#3957446

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957446