[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - auth-method Form and Subject access

atorres do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 14:36:33 EDT 2006

Hi.
I'm using auth-method Form for authentication on my web application. This worked fine , I can verify my current user by
request.getUserPrincipal()
or check the roles with the isUserInRole method. Now I need access to a Subject Object of this user. My question is, the subject was created in the login process with principal object? If so, how can I get the Subject ?
If I call LoginContext I will not be doing another unecessary login?

I Also tried this code too inside my servlet:

AccessControlContext acc = AccessController.getContext();
Subject subject= Subject.getSubject(acc);

But subject returns null. But the request still have the Principal Object.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957456#3957456

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957456