[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Beginning conversations in @Factory methods

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 14:47:49 EDT 2006

Upon further thought, the page action won't work either.  It would start the conversation correctly the first time the list page was accessed, but after a creation occured and I wanted to display the list page again, my choices would be to begin the conversation with another page action (same problem as before, it wouldn't actually be a new conversation) or don't and end up with no long running conversation after the second list page is rendered.

It seems to me that the easiest way to fix this would be to strip the conversationId parameter when the redirect is issued.  Unfortunately, I don't see any way to do that since I'm returning a symbolic view id from my action method and seam is "magically" adding it.  Any suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957461#3957461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957461