[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Re: who creates servlet server invoker?

mazz@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 16:17:24 EDT 2006

You can still use servlet transport for other app servers - all you have to do is make ServerInvokerServlet extensible :-)

Refactor it so there is a protected method "getMBeanServer()".  Then subclass it where that method returns the JBoss MBeanServer - that's the one we'd use for JBossAS.  Other people can then subclass it to return their app server's MBeanServer (or any MBeanServer that they know contains the servlet server invoker MBean).  We'd have a different subclass for JBoss5 if its different.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957516#3957516

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957516