[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam is just a toy in front of the user using Spri

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 16:56:23 EDT 2006

"dhartford" wrote : I personally did not look heavily at Seam until the Web Beans JSR and it's future inclusion with the Java EE standards stack.  I am hoping for the day a Jboss-competitor will create a Web Beans implementation to compete against Seam on an apple-to-apple comparison (spring vs Java EE is just theological apple-to-orange comparison).

Right, this is also my hope.

I have taken to heart the lesson that "you can't make a technology you own a universal technology". There is a natural tension between ownership and universality.

And my core value is to create useful things that many people can use, not create things that I can completely own and control.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957527#3957527

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957527