[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Interceptors not fired on methods called from within bea

jnorris10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 18:54:57 EDT 2006

"jnorris10" wrote : Is this bean reference restriction stuff mentioned in the spec?  I didn't see anything like this under the Interceptors section.

This stuff is definitely in the spec.  PeterJ is right, Interceptors only work if you call the method via a bean reference.  It's true that in theory you may not have this restriction with AOP weaving, but I don't think the spec wants to mandate AOP for EJB3 implementers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957565#3957565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957565