[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: ERROR IN org.jboss.portal.core.CoreController Object Not

AlAtaKe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 12 20:12:59 EDT 2006

Hi, Roy, thanks for your help.

My ini.ini file is empty, and not exist the my.cfg.

The tables exist in mysql database, but http://localhost:808/portal/ or http://localhost:808/portal/index.html only show error page:

HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report
message
description The requested resource () is not available.
Apache Tomcat/5.5.17

I have a file with all console JBOSS output, but i understand this file, but i see errors, i need post this file??

This file contents many WARNS and Errors like this

line 61.
18:55:20,833 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service portal:policy=PortalPolicyConfigStore,type=Component

line 195.
18:55:28,036 ERROR [LocaleUtils] Locale name null or empty, ignoring

lines 809 to 826
18:55:43,848 WARN  [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Portal[default] because the parent '' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
18:55:43,848 WARN  [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Page[CMS Manager] because the parent 'default' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
18:55:43,864 WARN  [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Page[management] because the parent 'default' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
18:55:43,864 WARN  [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Page[Secure Policy Config] because the parent 'default.default' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
18:55:43,864 WARN  [ObjectDeployment] Cannot create portal object Window[CatalogPortletWindow] because the parent 'default.CMS Manager' that the deployment descriptor references does not exist
18:55:44,067 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy, ctxPath=/jmx-console, warUrl=.../deploy/jmx-console.war/
18:55:44,458 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment listing: