[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Interceptors not fired on methods called from within bea

jnorris10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 00:32:09 EDT 2006

A few more questions related to this:

1) I have this interceptor deployed as a separate .aop artifact, separate from my application ear.  Is it possible to somehow deploy this inside the ear (and therefore have my new aspect domain scoped inside it)?

2) I have called my aop descriptor "jboss-aop.xml".  Since this inherits a domain from the main ejb3 interceptor stack, would this be better named "test-ejb3-interceptors-aop.xml" like the "aspectdomain" unit test, or does this name mean something else?  What are the best practices for naming this?  (btw, I could only get the .aop to deploy by calling it "jboss-aop.xml")

3) I have created a reusable transaction retry handler that ties into the jboss EJB3 interceptor stack (like the example above).  Would this be a useful in the jboss aop aspect library as a reusable component?  If so, what are the best practices for packaging this?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957620#3957620

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957620