[jboss-user] [Remoting] - jboss-jmx-remoting in JBoss 4.0.4.GA

ctday do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 03:06:42 EDT 2006

We've have been using featues from the JBoss 3.2.5 example remoting.sar, in particular the MBeanTracker and the like from the jboss-jmx-remoting.jar file in remoting.sar. We now must move to JDK 1.5.0_07 and JBoss 4.0.4.GA. While JBossRemoting seems to be available in 4.0.4.GA and JMX Remoting is in JDK 1.5.0_07, I can't find the equivalent of jboss-jmx-remoting.jar anywhere. It seems targeted for JBoss 5.0, but we can't wait for that. We don't need the security features that it seems to be waiting on.

How do I recover a working version of the MBeanTracker code? Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957641#3957641

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957641