[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Setup for single box cluster on 2 Alpha

jatsrt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 06:16:21 EDT 2006

That seems to be the problem, if I type in the primary IP address then it lets a 4.0 server be created and if I type localhost it lets it be created, if I type in anything else, including my seconday ip address it filters it out.

BTW, this is a linux box running FC5.

My primary is eth0 and is set to 172.16.10.205
My secondary is eth0:0 and is set 172.16.10.203

My host file has both ips mapped to the same hostname.

So when I type in the ip for eth0 it is fine, but does not accept the ip for eth0:0

-Jake

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957679#3957679

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957679