[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Why loading the class in EJB jar rather than the one in

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 07:38:20 EDT 2006

I went through your first post once again and was a bit confused by the statement:
anonymous wrote : When I startup my JBoss, I don't know why the web application uses the ClassA in the mdb.jar which has no system out

Can you explain as to who is invoking this ClassA? Is it JBoss or it from some other class?  Just trying to understand as to why JBoss would invoke that class when deployment is going on, assuming ClassA is just a POJO class(or is it not?)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957696#3957696

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957696