[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: JBPM_LOG: who performed the transition?

m_ok do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 09:26:42 EDT 2006

"Hannes" wrote : I have changed the 'ProcessLog.java' and 'ProcessLog.hbm.xml' by adding a property named 'actorId' which is set in the constructor: 'actorId = Authentication.getAuthenticatedActorId();'

  | hbm:    <property name="actorId" column="ACTOR_" />
  |
  | This was made with 3.0, but maybe it works for 3.1 too.

Thank you very much for posting that.

I know I added a sort of ProcessInstanceCreateLog.hbm.xml to log when a process was created. And it worked well also.

At the time, I didn't want to modify the JBPM source code because we would then have to do it every time we update. You're giving me motivation to go ahead and do it though.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957725#3957725

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957725