[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Oracle 10G and JBPM 3.1.1 Issues

falazar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 09:43:20 EDT 2006

Kazaam,
  If you send me your email address I can send you a copy of our internal wiki, which contains the instructions we used to get the starter kit up and working with the Oracle database.
  Everything went well for us there, except there were two tests that failed, mainly due to bad test procedure, one was referrring to the old hibernate database, and another to a missing class.
  It should contain pretty detailed instructions for you.

James Ratcliff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957735#3957735

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957735