[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - jBPM 3.2 CVS download and document management

monicabologa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 10:21:18 EDT 2006

We downloaded the jBPM from the HEAD using anonymous CVS access, but we didn't find anything related to JCR based support for document management.

Do we need developer CVS access in order to see the 3.2 version (with this feature)? We would also like to see the changes in the jPDL (email support, variable data types) and the new webapp. I saw that the host for anonymous and developer access is different, so maybe the same is true for the versions in the HEAD?

Any input on this matter is appreciated!
Thank you,
Monica

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957748#3957748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957748