[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.0.0.GA

jbossjbh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 13:14:22 EDT 2006

Installed via JEMS using ejb3 profile, everything works great.

Have a question though. The wiki states the following:
"Install the "ejb3" configuration using the wizard, "ejb3-clustered" if you need to run it on a cluster or "portal", if you want to use Seam to create portlets."

My question is, I've installed using the ejb3 profile, if I want to do portal development do I need to use the portal profile in addition to the ejb3 and in place of?

Many thanks,

Jon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957817#3957817

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957817