[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSDL First Model?

jdcmember do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 13:21:42 EDT 2006

If you're looking to build JSR-181 endpoints, then you can "handcraft" the implement class, endpoint interface, and all the JAXB value classes using JSR-181 annotations.

I'm using the JAX-WS 2.0 RI "wsimport" tool to generate these classes frm a hand-crafted WSDL. (Throw away the "-Service.java" class that gets generated as that's client-side only stuff.) Implement the endpoint interface, package as a beas or in a WAR, and you're off. I've run in to a few deployment-time problems in complex WSDL/schema cases, but generally seems to be working well with this technique.

Brian Maso

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957819#3957819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957819