[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Re: Launch configuration does not support source lookup

rob.stryker@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 13:56:25 EDT 2006

I'm the old maintainer of JBoss AOP IDE. (no longer active on this project)

What I do know is that a recent API change in eclipse has changed the process for supporting source lookup, which means it's most likely a simple error. I'll look into it now for you, and if it's a simple fix I'll commit it to CVS. It will not make it into this week's JBoss IDE release at all, however if the problem is as simple as I believe it is, I will try to ensure it is in 2.0.

Sorry for the change, but it was upstream of us.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957832#3957832

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957832