[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is this the correct way to go about this?

joff do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 19:47:24 EDT 2006

The problem was when the request parameter wasn't passed in via the URL, i.e. when we use the getCustomers() method, which doesn't use that parameter.

We were actually expecting a primitive long (I should have checked my capitalization in my previous post), which obviously cannot be made null by Seam when it isn't passed in.

We're now expecting a Long object instead, and it works :-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957926#3957926

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957926