[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Theme No Selection Leads to Null Pointer Selection

richmitc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 20:43:20 EDT 2006

I am new to JBoss.  I recently downloaded Portal 2.4CR1 and installed it on Fedora Core 5.  I was experimenting with the various theme selections.  After trying each of the other four, I tried "No Selection".  Now I get a HTTP 500 error with a Null Pointer Exception no matter where I go.  I'll try to figure out Hibernate and see if I can reset it.  Maybe.  Or perhaps, I'll just reinstall from scratch since I haven't done much yet.

Anyway, if someone has a quick-and-dirty to fix this, I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

Rich

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957936#3957936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957936