[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - For help on myfaces/tiles + fileUpload

gus888 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 13 23:30:22 EDT 2006

Hi there,

It seems I got some class loading problem on Seam. I followed Seam/wiki/fileupload instruction to add the file uploading function (which worked on JBoss, JSF/EJB3), and put the tomahawk.jar in ear file. However, when I deployed my application to JBoss 4.0.4.GA, the myfaces/tiles cannot find its struts tiles class. If I put the tomahawk.jar in WEB/lib, the org/apache/commons/fileupload/disk/DiskFileItem could not be found. I really have no idea. Any help will be very appreciated. Thank you in advance.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3957950#3957950

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3957950