[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Blog for JBoss Portal

sacha.labourey@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 05:14:48 EDT 2006

where can I find a documentation for JBoss Portal that lists all available portlets, and for each, what they do, what can be configured, etc.?

Without this, any attempt to build a simple portal is a hunt for information.

Also, the names that appear in the porlet list of the admin view are not really meaningfull. Can we imagine that each portlet also has a real name and a description that we could display (i.e. additional meta-data), at least for OUR portlets?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958018#3958018

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958018