[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Problem using FileCacheLoader

genman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 12:01:38 EDT 2006

Sorry to confuse you, it says the number of entries in the file were opened. I can assure you that none of those were loaded into memory before your first TreeCache.get(). I don't think it will "preload" the data unless you tell it to. I wonder if there's a option to do it in the current release?

My suggestion for improving application performance would be to use the Async cache configuration. It will give you much better performance when doing multiple "put" commands.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958131#3958131

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958131