[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Message Driven with other JMS Provider

crosenbury do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 14:25:53 EDT 2006

In Jboss 4.0.1, we used:

  |       <message-driven>
  |          <ejb-name>ActionPlansMonitorBean</ejb-name>
  |          <destination-jndi-name>evg.epam.actionplans.monitorcall</destination-jndi-name>
  |         <invoker-bindings>
  |                   <invoker>
  |                      <invoker-proxy-binding-name>sonic-message-driven-bean</invoker-proxy-binding-name>
  |                   </invoker>
  |        </invoker-bindings>
  |       </message-driven>

in the jboss.xml file to describe that we wanted our message driven bean to listen on the sonic bus rather than the standard JBoss JMS bus. Is there a way to provide this invoker proxy information to an MDB using annotations, or do I still need this xml in the new model?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958176#3958176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958176