[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Injection/loading not working on Seam CRUD app?

markfoerstein do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 14 21:14:05 EDT 2006

Just happened to me too. Thanks captain ;-)

But I couldn't find the creation of the resourceBundle anywhere else in the CRUD app, only in the Selector class.

I think this could be a bug in the CRUD generator, since this is generated:

  | private transient ResourceBundle resourceBundle;
  |
  | @In(create = true)
  | private transient OrdersEditor ordersEditor;
  |
  | @In(create = true)
  | private transient OrdersFinder ordersFinder;

and probably it should be like this:

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958241#3958241

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958241