[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - JBoss Portal 2.2.1 SP3 - Changing properties of a portal ins

dayal_78 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jul 15 13:02:32 EDT 2006

Hi,

How can I change the properties of a portal instance?

When I log on to the portal as an admin, go to the 'management' page
and click on 'default' portal instance in the tree and view the properties, it seems that the properties are not editable!

I want to change the default object name for the 'default' portal instance so that I can display my custom page as the default page when someone accesses my portal.

Thanks
Dayal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958280#3958280

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958280