[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: jboss ide seam skeleton app error

tushardesai22 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 16 13:50:08 EDT 2006

I am using Eclipse-SDK-3.1.2-win32 + BossIDE-200607141757-nightly-ALL

Can any one help me out with this error:

Exception while generating code:
Reason:
  org.hibernate.tool.hbm2x.ExporterException: Error while processing template seam/find.jsp.ftl
  freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression field.value.typeName is undefined on line 45, column 6 in seam/find.jsp.ftl.
    freemarker.core.InvalidReferenceException: Expression field.value.typeName is undefined on line 45, column 6 in seam/find.jsp.ftl.

I am just trying to configure and deploy the tables from MySQL as shown in CRUD demo by I keep getting the above error.

Below are the two tables:
mysql> create table City (ID integer(3), Name varchar(25), Zipcode integer(5), Country varchar(25));

mysql> create table Event(ID integer(3), Name varchar(60));

Please advice.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958339#3958339

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958339