[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - invoking code from an ear file

bentins do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 16 15:09:13 EDT 2006

I'm trying to integrate JBpm into an existing j2ee application running on Jboss in it's own ear. I'm using Jbpm as a service.

I need to write actions that do things directly in the application like invoking some processes, beans and such. The problem is that Jbpm.sar does not see my ear file in it's class path, and thus I get the class not found exceptions. I've read the stuff about classloading in jboss, however I couldn't find how its done in practice, adding the ear file into Jbpm service classpath.

thnx

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958341#3958341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958341