[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Eclipse - Dynamic Web Project

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 16 16:45:40 EDT 2006

eh sorry - i don't get how my question were offensive ? I were really just trying to understand if you were asking why we did not do it or you were stating that it would be the obvious choice.

Regarding jbosseamgen that is something we want to continue extend on; but I hope to find a way so the generated projects can work together with WTP - that was why I were asking if someone wanted to speak up and talk about their experiences.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958345#3958345

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958345