[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Custom fork - jbpm 3

s_telios do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 04:38:56 EDT 2006

Yes I managed to do it.
My understanding is that while you are at the fork the child-tokens are not 'commited' to the database yet and that is the reason of the exceptions.

What I did is that:

One the next task I defined to use a custom assigment:

<assignment class='my class that implements an AssignmentHandler/>

And in the assign() method of that class I set the actor id:

  | String reviewer = (String)executionContext.getContextInstance().getVariable("txtParticipant");
  | assignable.setActorId(reviewer);

Regards,

Stelios

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958398#3958398