[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss goes down!

nabieh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 09:44:30 EDT 2006

Dear Jaikiran,
         Thanks for your being concerned about my issue.

I am quite sure that we do not use rs.next unless in reguler if statements and when one record is to be obtained from it:

  | String sql = "select count(*) as COUNT from table";
  | if (rs.next()) {
  |    int count = rs.get("COUNT");
  | }

      So, it is okay. And I have been in writing J2EE application about 4 years. It is okay.
      Since we run JBoss as a service and not a DOS console, I have to review this "SendSignal" to achieve the goal of getting those records, I will update you once get a concern. Will be waiting for the JBoss till it gets into that status and get the logs of the threads. Thanks to you, you gave me a great idea.

Nabieh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958461#3958461

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958461