[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - [1/2 SOLVED] [URGENT] Classloading issue

beugeair do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 10:26:40 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have found a solution that I can not explain :
In the tomcat sar / WEB-INF / jboss-service.xml
I put the UseJbossWebLoader on to enable the use of JBoss classloading in place of Tomcat Class loading ... I think.

  | <!-- A flag indicating if the JBoss Loader should be used. This loader
  |      uses a unified class loader as the class loader rather than the tomcat
  |      specific class loader.
  |      The default is false to ensure that wars have isolated class loading
  |      for duplicate jars and jsp files.
  | -->
  | <attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">true</attribute>
  | <!-- attribute name="UseJBossWebLoader">false</attribute -->

If someone can give an logical explaination to this kind of issue, please tell me !

Investigation aborted !
Target aquired !

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958483#3958483

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958483