[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: invoking code from an ear file

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 10:35:58 EDT 2006

The only solution I could really come up with was to not use the jbpm.sar and deploy the jbpm libraries directly in my ear.  I even put the jbpm.war in my ear as well.  I'm not clear on the reason/benefits of having jbpm deployed as a service with the sar file.  If you search this forum, there was some discussion on the matter a while back, but I don't know if there was every any kind of "resolution".

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958487#3958487

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958487