[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Integration of Custom Client and Server Login Modules

j2ee_junkie do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 11:21:46 EDT 2006

kearns,

There are still a few details I would need to understand your situation.

1.) It was not clear to me what data you need to be passed to your bank.jaas.CustomServerLoginModule.  What is acting as the identity pricinpal and what is acting as the authentication data?  What else do you need here?

2.) Is your client a standalone application or web-enabled?

3.) If your client is standalone, does it restrict the user from performing certain functions based on identity.  For example, if user does not have right to modify another user, then a certain screen is not enabled.

4.) if your client is standalone, is it multithreaded?

cgriffith

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958502#3958502

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958502