[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: NullpointerException at ProcessInstance.signal()

bradtwurst do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 14:19:17 EDT 2006

I am also encountering this issue.

Is there anything that I can do to help debug this issue.

I am encountering the NPE in line 295 (addLog function) of the Token class.  The processInstance is not being populated.  However, the getProcessInstance does return a non-null value.

I create the processInstance in one function and later in the application, I retrieve the token (based upon a passed tokenId) to signal the token.

Thanks,
James

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958561#3958561

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958561