[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: NullpointerException at ProcessInstance.signal()

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 16:57:39 EDT 2006

Bert,

In your code

JbpmConfiguration jbpmConfiguration = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance();
  | JbpmContext jbpmContext = jbpmConfiguration.createJbpmContext();
  | GraphSession graphSession = jbpmContext.getGraphSession();
  | ProcessInstance pi = graphSession.loadProcessInstance(processId);
  | process.signal();

You fill pi with the instance, but use process.signal(). A typo or the real cause? (I think the former)

What is needed here is a full unit test to show the behaviour. That way we can simulate etc.... Besides that post ALL relevant info on your environment (jbpm version, jdk etc)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958614#3958614

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958614