[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JBossWS 1.0.1GA JSR181 and WS-Security

yi_zhang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 17:24:29 EDT 2006

Our application specifies the "isolation from other deployments" scope by defining a loader-repository in jboss-app.xml.  If we change our deployment to use a flat class loading model, then the above works; otherwise, I have to specify an absolute file path instead of resources on the CLASSPATH, e.g. @HandlerChain(file = "file://C:/temp/ServerHandlers.xml", name = "SecureHandlerChain") in order to get WSSE to work with JSR-189 endpoint.

Looks like another candidate for a JIRA issue?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958624#3958624

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958624