[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: java-wsdl conversion for Custom Exception

rt_s do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 17 23:47:27 EDT 2006

hi bernd,
  as i noted in my post..wstools seemed to be looking for a constructor of type :

anonymous wrote :
  | [wstools] java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not locate a constructor with the following types: class com.testservice.exception.MyCustomException [class [Ljava.lang.String;, class java.lang.String, int]

  so i changed the order of my parameterized constructor accordingly and it works. but still don't know why wstools is looking for a constructor in that specific order!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958645#3958645

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958645