[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Transactions fail due to confiuration of Persistence

hosierdm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 01:33:54 EDT 2006

The configuration for the HiLo stuff is in deploy/uuid-key-generator.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml.  I think that's really I'm able to add on this topic.  I've been using Oracle10g with jBPM, and I left HSQL deployed for some of that junk like the HiLo, and I haven't noticed any issues with jBPM or the identity component.  I'll try to look more closely as time permits, unless of course someone else comes to the rescue.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958654#3958654

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958654