[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Modeling simple process(tasks)

dlipski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 06:07:25 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : The situation is not uncommon, the way you model it is
So what is a common way ? But dont reference me to workflow patterns because they dont use task nodes, task instances, and other jBPM specifics so in this situtaion are useless.
I have to use tasks beacouse it is only way(only in iBPM ?) i can apply permissions.
anonymous wrote : model it differently
I try to model it differently but i don't know how (look at subject of my first post)
anonymous wrote : create custom pages
What are pages ? pages == nodes ? I didn't remember these term from documentation.
anonymous wrote : BPM currently does not do evertything automagically
Do u see any magic here ? where ? ;) Connecting tasks with transitions is magic ?
In my opinion not.
Your solution:
anonymous wrote : - set a variable in each task, have just one transition

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958722#3958722

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958722