[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Converting from jboss 4.0.3 to 4.0.4... Deploy

jactor do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 18 06:23:05 EDT 2006

JBoss is giving the reply that it is starting the J2EE application if you deploy them within an ear, but I am unable to use them with an ejb (previously deployed in a ejb3-archive) and the exception is NameNotFoundException: 'bean' not bound.

I suspect this is because JBoss is trying to deploy the EJBs before it has deployed the entity manager (the persistent beans) and is therefore unable to deploy the EJB. I had the same problem on the 4.0.3, but solved this by deploying the par archive outside the ear archive, but this is not a solution anymore since jboss won't deploy a simple jar.

How do I make a deployment to wait untill anoter deployment is done? Do I have to deploy this as 2 different ear archives?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3958727#3958727

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3958727